Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

25 Motif Challenge

Here are Motifs 6,7 and 8 that I have been working on.  After reading others blogs and posts, I was inspired to create some christmas ornaments.
No. 6 is edging 8834, p91 the tatters treasure chest, with the motif no3 from my previous post and filler tatting and beads.

No7 is the medallion (fig27 p9 tatting paterns Julie Sanders) with bead accents and attached with chains and rings.



 No 8 is a length of Astrid (tatting paterns and designs p22) this will also become a christmas ornament  completed photo to be posted later.
I need to learn not to show my husband what I am doing as he has now requested more christmas balls for his family.  I now have 8 weeks to finish 5 balls and post them in time for christmas.  Back to work.  I am enjoying the challenge of putting different patterns together to form these balls.  Stay tunned.

2 comments:

  1. Love that Astrid! Pretty thread and nice tatting.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ornaments!!! And great edging and such pretty colors! :)

    ReplyDelete