Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Tropical wonders : Motif #7

While perusing Jane's pattern page and her doodles, I spied the Turtle doodle and immediately thought of my cousin Peter.  Now Peter likes to tease the rest of us cousins with photos of his home and job.  He is a caretaker on a private tropical island in  Nth Queensland.  We get photos of the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets , as well as snakes, scorpions, turtles and all the fish he catches .  So I have tatted the following doodles for him and his 10year old son. I added the sea horse for fun. Thanks Jane for the doodles.
Jane Eborall's Doodles.
Scorpion, Seahorse, Fish, Turtle and Snake

3 comments:

  1. Piece of advice over doodles - sew or stick the stinkers down as soon as you can. They escape. I've 'lost' a whole set of them somewhere in the house so had to make another 'lot'!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are safely in an envelope and on their way to Nth QLD.

      Delete